Cadbury Bunny Tryouts 2023 Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Cadbury Bunny Tryouts 2023 Contest ("Promotion") begins at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 15, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 14, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). The promotion contains a contest of skill (“Contest”). The computer clock of Sponsor is the official time-keeping device in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of Promotion registration. Employees, officers and directors of The Hershey Company (the “Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries and affiliates, Zeno Group, Realtime Media LLC, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, and fulfillment and marketing agencies, (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) their immediate families (parent, child, sibling & spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all damages whether direct or indirect, which may be due to or arise out of participation in the Promotion or any portion thereof, or the acceptance, use/misuse or possession of any prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges and Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. TIMING: The Promotion will consist of five (5) phases, as detailed below:
- Phase 1 - Contest Entry Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM ET on February 15, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on February 23, 202
- Phase 2 - Finalist Judging Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM ET on February 24, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 5, 2023
- The Judging Period is made up of three (3) sub-phases:
- Call to Entry Judging Period to Select Semi-Finalists
- Semi-Finalist Video Submission Period
- Semi-Finalist Video Judging Period
- The Judging Period is made up of three (3) sub-phases:
- Phase 3 - Public Voting Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM ET on March 6, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 14, 2023
- Phase 4 - Winner Selection Judging Period: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM ET on March 15, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 20, 2023
- Phase 5 - Winner Announcement: The winner will be announced on or about March 21, 2023
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE – CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: To participate, go to https://www.cadburyusa.com/en_us/bunny-contest.html (the "Website") during the Contest Entry Period to gain access to the entry form, if you have not done so previously and enter your true and correct information (required fields include: Full Name, Full Mailing Address, Email and Date of Birth). Upon completion of entry form, you will then be asked to upload an image showcasing your pet, which must be a Rescue Pet, wearing bunny ears, description as to why your Rescue Pet should be on TV (280 characters or less), and corresponding Rescue Pet and shelter information (accepted file formats included JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, not to exceed 10MB; collectively your “Entry”). For purposes of this Contest, “Rescue Pet” is defined as pets coming from a variety of places where you can adopt, including nonprofit and municipal animal shelters and rescue organizations, whether the pet is homeless or stray, rescued from cruelty situations, or surrendered by the original owner.
Limit of one (1) unique Rescue Pet Entry per person, per email address, throughout the Contest Entry Period. If more than one (1) Entry of a Rescue Pet is received from the same person, only the first Entry received will be considered valid. An entrant may return on a subsequent day during the Contest Entry Period to submit an Entry of a different Rescue Pet.
4. SEMI-FINALIST JUDGING PERIOD:
a. CALL TO ENTRY JUDGING PERIOD TO SELECT SEMI-FINALISTS: During the Call to Entry Judging Period to Select Semi-Finalists, the judging panel, selected by the Sponsor, will score each eligible Entry up to the maximum amount of points allowed, to determine twenty (20) semi-finalists (each a “Semi-Finalist”). Judging will be based on the following criteria:
a. 30%: Relevance to Contest theme (showing off your Cadbury Rescue Pet in bunny ears)
b. 30%: Creativity
c. 40%: Cadbury Brand appeal
The twenty (20) Entries that receive the highest scores will be the potential Semi-Finalists. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in Cadbury Brand appeal will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Entries will be judged again and the Entry with the highest overall score will prevail. If any Semi-Finalist is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Entry with the next highest score will be named the Semi-Finalist. Administrator’s, Judge’s, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the Semi-Finalists. In no event will there be more than twenty (20) Semi-Finalists.
Semi-Finalists will be notified by the Sponsor or Administrator via email at the email address provided at the time of entry within three (3) days after the Judging Phase ends (“Semi-Finalist Email”). If a Semi-Finalist fails to respond to the Semi-Finalist Email within twenty-four (24) hours or the Semi-Finalist otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, his/her Entry will be disqualified and the Entry with the next highest score will be selected as Semi-Finalist.
b. SEMI-FINALIST VIDEO SUBMISSION PERIOD: The twenty (20) Semi-Finalists must follow the links and instructions in the Semi-Finalist Email to submit one (1) original video of his/her Rescue Pet wearing bunny ears (bunny ears cannot be photoshopped or computer generated; they must be a physical headband with bunny ears on the Rescue Pet) for up to, but no longer than three (3) minutes of which fifteen (15) seconds must be of the Rescue Pet sitting still facing the camera, which must be submitted as outlined in the Semi-Finalist Email (“Video Submission”). The Video Submission cannot exceed three (3) minutes and 150 MB and must be in one (1) of the following file formats: .MOV, .MPEG, .MP4. All Video Submissions must comply with the restrictions outlined in section 5 below. All Video Submissions must be received by Sponsor no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on March 1, 2023 or Video Submission will be disqualified.
By submitting a Video Submission, entrant hereby agrees to these Official Rules. All Video Submissions are subject to confirmation and/or verification and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any Video Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules including without limitation, the above terms, or the guidelines and requirements as set forth in section 5 below.
NOTE: If any Video Submission fails to comply with any of the Requirements of Contest Entries or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify the entrant.
c. SEMI-FINALIST VIDEO JUDGING PERIOD: During the Semi-Finalist Video Judging Period, eligible Video Submissions will be judged by the Judges to determine ten (10) finalists (each a “Finalist”). The Judges will score the Video Submissions according to the following weighted criteria:
a. 30%: Relevance to Contest theme (showing off your Cadbury Rescue Pet in bunny ears)
b. 40%: Creativity
c. 30%: Cadbury Brand appeal
The ten (10) Video Submissions that receive the highest scores will be the potential Finalists. In the event of any ties, the Video Submission with the highest score in Cadbury Brand appeal will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied Video Submissions will be judged again and the Video Submission with the highest overall score will prevail. If any Finalist is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and the Video Submission with the next highest score will be named the Finalist. Administrator’s, Judge’s, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the Finalists. In no event will there be more than ten (10) Finalists.
5. REQUIREMENTS OF CONTEST ENTRIES: Entries must comply with the following:
- Photo Submission must be in one of the following formats: .JPEG, .JPG, .GIF, or .PNG;
- Photo Submission must not exceed 10 MB;
- Video Submission must include a Video not to exceed three (3) minutes and 150 MB, in one (1) of the following file formats: .MOV, .MPEG, .MP4;
- Must be a Rescue Pet;
- Sponsor reserves the right to ask entrant to show proof or documentation proving the pet is a Rescue Pet. Documentation or proof may include adoption records, purchase records, or other similar records
- Rescue Pet must be wearing bunny ears (real or virtual/photoshopped) in Photo Submission;
- Rescue Pet must wear real bunny ears (i.e., bunny ears that are not virtual, photoshopped, or computer generated; they must be a physical headband with bunny ears on the Rescue Pet) in Video Submission;
- Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
- Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Contest;
- Must not include any personally identifiable information;
- Must be the original work of the entrant and must not contain images or artwork, music, quotes, parodies or other materials not created by entrant;
- Must not feature brand names, logos or trademarks other than Sponsor’s trademarks in any other element of the entry or image, which Sponsor has granted, with respect to the Sponsor’s trademarks, entrant a limited license to use for purposes of this Contest;
- Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind and has not been exhibited or distributed currently or previously in any media;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- Cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to content that promotes, suggests, or encourages:
- gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo or poker;
- the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products;
- the taking up of arms against any person, government or entity or otherwise challenge or seek to overthrow any government;
- Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
- Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
- Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Photo or Video was created.
Entrant must have approval from any persons appearing in the Entry or Video Submission and any persons that took the photo or recorded the Video Submission, if that person is not the Entrant, and be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Entry or Video Submission to Sponsor and/or Administrator if requested.
Once an Entry or Video Submission is submitted in the Contest it may be made available on Sponsor’s social media accounts or other websites for viewing by the public and any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that your Entry is original to you, that the Entry has not been previously published, has not won previous awards and that neither it nor its contents infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including any copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent that you consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that Sponsor may receive other Entries under this Promotion that may be similar or identical to the Entry submitted by you, and you waive any and all claims you may have had, may have, and/or may have in the future, that any other Entry reviewed and/or used by Sponsor may be similar to your Entry and you understand that you will not be entitled to any compensation because of Sponsor’s use of such other similar or identical material.
6. PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD: Begins at or about 12:00:00 AM ET on March 6, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on March 14, 2023. During the Public Voting Period, the ten (10) Finalists Video Submissions will be posted on the Website. To vote, you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of voting. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your name and email address (as well as any other required information), if you haven’t done so previously. Upon submitting your name and email address, you will be able to place one (1) vote for your favorite Finalist Video Submission. All eligible Finalist Video Submissions will be randomly displayed and rotated in a gallery on the Website. Each voter may vote one (1) time per day during the Voting Phase. Votes received from any person or email address or household in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, bot, macro or other automated means are void. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one (1) calendar day by a single voter or email address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited and if a Finalist does provide payment or other consideration in exchange for votes directly or indirectly, he/she will be disqualified.
7. WINNER SELECITON JUDGING PERIOD: During the Winner Selection Judging Period, all eligible Finalist Video Submissions will be re-judged by the Judges. The Judges will score each Video Submission according to the following weighted judging criteria:
a. 20%: Relevance to Contest theme (showing off your Cadbury Rescue Pet in bunny ears)
b. 20%: Creativity
c. 20%: Cadbury Brand appeal
d. 40%: Public Appeal (total votes)
The Finalist whose Video Submission receives the highest score from the Judges will be deemed the potential winner. In the event of a tie, the tied Video Submissions will be reviewed by the Judges and the Video Submission with the highest score in Cadbury Brand appeal will be named the potential winner. In no event will there be more than one (1) winner in the Contest.
8. PRIZES/PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded during the Promotion. The winner will receive:
a. The opportunity to have his/her Rescue Pet featured in a television commercial;
b. One (1) check in the amount of $5,000; and
c. One (1) check in the amount of $5,000 paid by Sponsor directly to the Rescue Pet shelter of choice identified by the winner; provided that, the Rescue Pet shelter must be: (i) approved by Sponsor; (ii) a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; and (iii) appropriate for this Contest and the Cadbury brand as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $5,000.00 to the winner and $5,000 paid by Sponsor to the winner’s Rescue Pet shelter of choice
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS: The winning Rescue Pet featured in the potential winner’s Entry and Video Submission must be able to perform for the camera and remain reasonably stationary (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) in front of production crew cameras while wearing real bunny ears (i.e., physical bunny ears that are not virtual or photoshopped). The winner and winning Rescue Pet also must be available to film the commercial on a date and time, as selected by the Sponsor, between March 17, 2023 and March 19, 2023. If the selected potential winner’s Rescue Pet is unable to perform (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion) or is unavailable to film the commercial between March 17, 2023 and March 19, 2023, then the potential winner will be disqualified and the Finalist with the next highest score will be selected as the potential winner. If the winner’s Rescue Pet is unable to sit for the commercial, then the potential winner forfeits the entire Prize. The Prize will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, except where required by law. In no event will more than one (1) Prize be awarded. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes by re-judging according to the Winner Selection Judging Period criteria in section 7. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees that he/she will not disclose or reveal to any person that he/she has been selected as the winner and/or any details about the Prize or Prize components until advised by the Sponsor. If the winner discloses or reveals to any person that he/she has been selected as the winner and/or any details about the Prize or Prize components before advised by Sponsor, he/she may be disqualified.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Within twenty-four (24) hours after the end of the Winner Judging Phase, the potential winner will be notified via email and/or telephone using the information disclosed at the time of entry. Before being declared a verified winner, the potential winner must complete, sign, and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and a tax acknowledgement (“Affidavit”) within twenty-four (24) hours from the date it is emailed to the potential winner by the Administrator. Potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide all required information within the stated time period may result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim the Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check and verification of the Rescue Pet before the Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Sponsor also reserves the right to disqualify the potential winner based on failure of the potential winner to provide appropriate documentation that the winning pet is a Rescue Pet. Upon verification of eligibility, the winner will be contacted regarding Prize fulfillment and Sponsor will coordinate travel to the winner’s home to film the television commercial. The check portion of the Prize will be mailed to the winner at the address provided at the time of entry (PO Boxes not allowed) after completion of the commercial. The Contest Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the Prize for any reason. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the Prize, or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond to a winner notification within the timeframe specified in such winner notification, or if a potential winner does not answer the initial notification, the Prize may be forfeited. If the Prize is forfeited for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected as set forth in section 9 from all remaining nonwinning Finalist Video Submissions received during the Video Submission Phase. If the Prize is unclaimed, unredeemed or any portion thereof returned as undeliverable, it will be forfeited. Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for the Prize won. Approximate retail value is as of the time these Official Rules were printed and the value of the Prize may fluctuate. The winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the Prize at the time the Prize is awarded. Odds of winning the Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received and the quality of the Photo Submissions and Video Submissions. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. The Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver the Prize, the Prize will not be rewarded.
THE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS/HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
13. RELEASE: As a condition of entering the Promotion, you agree that (1) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, and any claims, judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses; (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form class action; and (3) in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS PROMOTION PARTIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS OF EACH, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, WHICH MAY BE DUE TO OR ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR THE ACCEPTANCE, USE/MISUSE OR POSSESSION OF PRIZES, OR ANY PRIZE-RELATED TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY. YOU WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
14. DISCLAIMER: Promotion Parties are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process. Sponsor also reserves the right to terminate, suspend, cancel or modify the Promotion and award the prizes for the Promotion from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received (i) as of the date of termination using the judging procedure outlined above or in a random drawing for the Sweepstakes if for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other causes that may corrupt or impair the integrity, fairness or proper play of the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible or liable for any events which may cause errors and/or the Promotion to be stopped, including but not limited to any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, nor are they responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or cable, satellite, or Internet Service Providers, computer equipment, software or any other failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to yours or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for computer, mechanical, technical, electronic, network or other errors or problems, including any errors or problems that may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of Entries, or in any other Promotion-related materials. Promotion Parties may stop you from participating in this Promotion if you violate Official Rules or act, in Sponsor’s sole discretion: (a) in a manner Sponsor determines to be not fair; (b) with an intent to annoy, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor; or (c) in any other disruptive manner. Should more prizes be awarded through a computer, hardware, or software malfunction, error or failure, or for any other reason, in any prize category, than are stated for that category in the Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules for that category.
CAUTION: ANY ACT OR ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
15. CHOICE OF LAW AND JURISDICTION: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants or winners, Sponsor, and administrator in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or any other jurisdiction), which might otherwise cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any action seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be brought only in the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non-convenience or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
16. TAX INFORMATION: All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner. A 1099 tax form will be issued to the winner.
17. WINNERS LIST: To receive the list of winners of prizes, send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by April 30, 2023 to: Cadbury Bunny Tryouts 2023 Contest Winners List Request, c/o Realtime Media, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100, West Conshohocken, PA 19428.
SPONSOR: The Hershey Company, 19 E. Chocolate Ave., Hershey, PA 17033
ADMINISTRATOR: Realtime Media LLC, 1001 Conshohocken State Road, STE 2–100,West Conshohocken, PA 19428