Chocolate & Banana Brownies
These brownies get an delicious flavor and stay extra soft through the addition of bananas. CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bars and HERSHEY'S Cocoa give them the chocolatey flavor you love, with a little something extra to offer.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (1-1/2 sticks) , cut into small pieces
- 1-1/2 bars CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar (3.5 oz. each) , broken into pieces
- 3/4 cup plus 1 all-purpose flour tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 medium bananas ripe , mashed
- 1. Heat oven to 350° F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper.
- 2. Heat brown sugar, butter and chocolate in bowl over pan of simmering water until chocolate and butter are melted. Remove from heat; mix well to combine melted ingredients.
- 3. Sift flour, cocoa and baking powder into large bowl. Add chocolate mixture, eggs and banana, stirring well to combine. Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until just firm in the center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Makes 24 bars.
- Recipe adapted from UK CADBURY site and used with their permission.