Chocolate & Raspberry Crumble
Fresh raspberries pair perfectly with CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate in this recipe. The crumble comes from the combination of oats and brown sugar and gives this rich dessert another layer to love. It's tart, sweet, warm and perfect for when berries are in season. Serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 1 quart fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or super-fine sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup rolled oats or steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 bar CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar (3.5 oz.), finely chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- 2. Place raspberries in bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; set aside.
- 3. Place flour in large bowl. Cut in butter until mixture resembles bread crumbs. Add oats, brown sugar and chocolate pieces, stirring until combined. Sprinkle mixture over sweetened raspberries.
- 4. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and top is brown. Serve warm. Makes 8 servings.
- Tip: Frozen mixed fruits (thawed) can be substituted for fresh raspberries. Chopped hazelnuts can also be added to crumble mixture.
- Recipe adapted from UK CADBURY site and used with their permission.