Chocolate & Raspberry Muffins
Chocolate and raspberries make one sweet combination. These soft muffins filled with CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar pieces and fresh raspberries are perfect for after-school snacks, brunch and breakfast on the go.
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 10 Minutes
- 1-1/4 cups plus 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar or super-fine sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 oz. plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter , melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 bar CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar (3.5 oz.) , chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Line 12 muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper or foil baking cups.
- 2. Stir together flour, sugar and baking powder in large bowl; set aside.
- 3. Beat together in medium bowl yogurt, eggs and melted butter. Stir into dry ingredients, mixing until just combined (Do not over mix. Over mixing will make muffins tough.) Fold in raspberries and chopped chocolate. Fill cups 2/3 full.
- 4. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from pan to wire rack. Serve warm or cool. Makes 12 muffins.
- Recipe adapted from UK CADBURY site and used with their permission.