Oaty Chocolate Chip Cookies
A delectable blend of oats and pieces of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar swirl together in this classic recipe to create a cookie that's hearty and sweet.
SKILL LEVEL : Beginner
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter , softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup plus 1 self-rising flour tablespoon
- One half (3.5 oz. bar) CADBURY DAIRY MILK Chocolate Bar , coarsely chopped
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- 2. Beat butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until thoroughly blended. Beat in oats and flour, beating well. Fold in chopped chocolate.
- 3. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheets leaving about 2 inches between cookies; flatten slightly.
- 4. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until set and golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheets to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 18 (2-inch) cookies.
- Recipe adapted from UK CADBURY site and used with permission.